Step 1 and 2 are for all, 3 and 4 additional for morg only
Before you get started, what you need to ask the client is :
- The template image (including their logo, and basic static info they want to show) : you can send them THIS TEMPLATE IMAGE asking them to fill it explaining it's a folding format
- The list of dynamic information they want to show (member's name, number, dob, ect...)
1. Create your HTML Template
See Template Variables for what you can have in the cards; https://support.interpodia.com/knowledge/template-variables
Pony Card : no idea what this is (Gazza)
Permit Application Document : no idea what this is (Gazza)
Payment Group - Receipt : used for Payment Groups, when a PG is paid we can generate a receipt. See Vancouver Sun Run or Cheerreg for example
Welcome Letter : for MORG memberships, we can generate a letter to be printed & included with mailed license cards
Financial Account - Summary : no idea what this is (Gazza)
Purchased Product Bardcode : this will attached a document to a PRODUCT...like a ticket or something
Registration License Card: used for club membership cards
Waiver with Signature Document : no idea what this is (Gazza)
Tax Receipt: for donations
Payment Group - Invoice: used for Payment Groups, when a PG is owes money we can generate an official invoice. See Vancouver Sun Run or Cheerreg for example
Registration Welcome Letter: for club memberships, we can generate a letter to be printed & included with mailed license cards
License Card: MORG membership cards
Horse Record: no idea what this is (Gazza)
8.5x11 - standard paper size, for pdf member cards, welcome letters, Payment Group invoice/receipt
3.33x2.12 - hard plastic member cards (credit card size)
2. Create Autogenerate Setting https://2mev.com/eventsquare/admin/panel/documentgenerator_app/autogenerationsettings/
If you are creating a membership card for a club, to have a look at the card you can regenerate autogenerated documents. Then from Document on django you can see the PDF doc created or from the Complete Registration report.
FOR MORGS ONLY
3. Create Identity Membership Document Setting https://2mev.com/eventsquare/admin/panel/membership_app/identitymembershipdocumentsettings/
4. Add Identity Membership Document Setting(s) to the MORG in django OR to the applicable NODES, if not all membership types have the same document(s).
Do you need to send different membership cards depending on the membership purchased?
ie: if you need to send different membership card/templates depending on which membership type was purchased here is how to proceed:
DO NOT add your Membership Document Setting(s) on the MORG but on your NODES.