Registrants / Members
Administrators (NSO, PSO, Club, Event)
- ADD-ON FEATURES
- Administrative Dashboard Overview
- Accounts / Profiles management
- Certification Tracking Management for coaches/officials (NSO / PSO)
- Donation campaigns management
- Financial tools management
- Memberships management (NSO / PSO)
- Permit applications management (Club sanctioning, Event permitting)
- Registration processes creation and setup tools
- Registrations management (Club, Event)
- Reports Management
- Stores & products management (Club, Event)
- US State Youth Cycling League / Association
INTERPODIA ADMIN ONLY
Horse Transfers of Ownership
To complete a horse transfer of ownership, these are the steps:
- A current owner must go to their profile and mark their horse as "Available for Sale". To do this, first, go to your profile
- Then click on the Horses tab
- Then next to the horse you are selling or have sold, toggle it to "Available for Sale"
- This will make the horse available to be selected by the purchaser. The purchaser then needs to follow the ownership transfer process and they will need to upload documentation confirming the transfer and they will need to pay a fee.
Note: for ESNZ, the process can be initiated by following the Transfer a Horse process on the ESNZ main page.