Registrants / Members
Administrators (NSO, PSO, Club, Event)
- ADD-ON FEATURES
- Administrative Dashboard Overview
- Accounts / Profiles management
- Certification Tracking Management for coaches/officials (NSO / PSO)
- Donation campaigns management
- Financial tools management
- Memberships management (NSO / PSO)
- Permit applications management (Club sanctioning, Event permitting)
- Registration processes creation and setup tools
- Registrations management (Club, Event)
- Reports Management
- Stores & products management (Club, Event)
- US State Youth Cycling League / Association
INTERPODIA ADMIN ONLY
Excel Reports - Special characters are not correctly displayed in my reports
A problem with Microsoft Excel can cause issues for customers with accented (non-English) characters in downloaded CSV files. This issue is known to Microsoft as:
- "Microsoft Excel is unable to properly display UTF-8 compliant CSV files when they contain non-English characters."
If you are affected by this issue, you can resolve it yourself. Here are the steps:
- On a Windows computer, open the CSV file using Notepad.
- Click "File > Save As".
- In the dialog window that appears - select "ANSI" from the "Encoding" field. Then click "Save".
- Open this new CSV file using Excel.
Non-English characters will now appear correctly in the file.
On a Mac, you can resolve the issue by using Numbers to open the file instead of Excel.