This article contains a video! See at the bottom.
1. From the dashboard, click on the Registrations tab (under the Search and Manage section on the left-side of the dashboard).
2. Using the search bar, search for the participant’s registration (by first name, last name, or user email).
3. Select the participant’s registration to access the registration details.
4. On the registration details page, locate the Registration Status box on the right-side of the screen. Change the registration status from "Complete" to "Cancelled", and then click the blue Change button. This action will remove the participant’s registration from the registration reports/event statistics.
Changing the registration status to "refunded" will also cancel the registration but will not refund the participant. Credits back to a participant need to be manually issued through an Admin; changing the status will only remove that participant from the registration reports.
5. To ensure the participant’s registration has been successfully canceled, download the registration report in the IceReg dashboard.
- A chat box is available within your club’s IceReg dashboard. The chat box is located at the bottom-right of the dashboard and is visible from Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM PDT. Response time ranges from a few minutes to a few hours.
- Or, you can send the IceReg team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 1-2 business days for a response.