Registrations with the following upload requirements:
- Respect In Sport / Respect et sport
- True Sport Clean / ABC du sport sain
- Making Headway / Prendre une tête d'avance
will be put under a Manual Hold status until it is reviewed and issued by a Gymnastics Canada Administrator.
1. Click HERE to access the list of all registrations currently under manual hold.
(From your dashboard: Membership Organization > Gymnastics Canada > Queued Items)
2. Select the person you need to review, it will open their membership details page
3. Scroll down to the Attributes & Records section to see the files that were uploaded:
They are also available further down under the Additional Information section:
4. If the registration is approved, switch the membership status to Issued by clicking on edit
And selecting issued
What should I do if the requirements are not approved?
You can reach out to the person directly from the membership details page by using the Notify & Follow Up section.
You can create an email template to quickly reuse. Click HERE to learn how to create a template.